Saturday, December 10, 2016

Another completed Christmas Secret

Here is another large suncatcher.  This is for 
another sweet lady friend of ours.
It's tatted in Yarnplayer's HDT size 40 Raspberry 
Sorbet.
 It's another one of a kind. With large glass beads.
Here is a close up of the center.
Funny thing is that I bought this gorgeous thread 
not knowing what I was going to do with it, but 
I just had to have it.  2 weeks later I found out 
pink is our friend's favorite color and I knew 
immediately what it was going to be used for!!
Happy tatting everyone!!!
And Merry Christmas!!!  :)

5 comments:

  1. Wow ! What a lovely design & tatting ! Love how you added satin ribbons. Wonderful gift :-)
    Hope you are healing fast

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Oops, I've just realized that I've put this blog-that was supposed to be secret- in my blog list. Sorry. Please tell me if I should remove it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a work of art! Lucky recipient.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you both so very, very much!!! :)
    Ninetta, it's fine to be in your blog list. I did this only to keep my hubby from knowing and other friends who are receiving the gifts. Since they have my blog I just don't want them knowing about these gifts. And, most of them have no clue how to use blogger so they won't find out I have another-thankfully!!! :) So don't worry!! :)

    ReplyDelete