Thursday, September 22, 2016

I am still trying to get progress accomplished on these!!!

Made some progress tonight while hubby had a 
job outside of the house for a little while.
I was hoping to have this round done, but I just 
can't stay up any later(it's almost midnight here).
This is the Mystery Doily for those who don't know.
 And this project is taking forever due to me having 
to design it.  At least this one can sit out and be 
tatted in front of hubby without problems of him 
claiming it-since he knows it's a Christmas gift!
It will be a large suncatcher when done(when!).
I believe it will take some blocking as the other 
one did, before it will gone on after this round.
Happy tatting and have a great day!!!  :)

2 comments:

  1. Every stitch counts :-)
    You will surely come with another spectacular design for the suncatcher!

    ReplyDelete