Tuesday, May 24, 2016

A little progress is better than nothing!

I have figured out this doily NEEDS and 
demands my full attention.  I have had to
un-tat several times and I am tired of it 
already, but I am sure there is more to
come.  I made a join from the top first 
section to the top second section, which 
I wasn't supposed to join, but.... I
really need to leave it so I don't have to 
waste any of this beautiful HDT!!!
I think it will be ok.
At this point there is a lot of ruffling, 
but I believe it's due to tatting in an
"S" shape.  I think it will be wonderful
when finished-which is a long way off!!!
Have a great day!!!  Thanks for
following these Christmas gift tattings!!! :)

4 comments:

  1. I so want to tat this doily ! Won't be possible till much later in the year (hopefully).
    I like the little bursts of aqua blue/green :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Little by little. You are so smart to be working on presents so early. I'm more inclined to be rushing at the last minute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both very much!!! :)
    muskaan, I look forward to when you do that this doily!!! :)
    Eliz, I knew I had 2 doilies planned as Christmas gifts and I wasn't sure how quickly I could get them done, especially when I have to keep hiding them...so I planned early to start in January and I did. :)

    ReplyDelete