Friday, May 13, 2016

New Blog for special purpose

Ok, having my hubby love my tatting it great,
EXCEPT when I want to tat things for him 
and I know he has saved my blog address 
and shows it to others from time to time.
Well, this week was a great example of that
which left me cringing and hoping he didn't see this.
He hasn't said anything, but I know he can be a bit
sneaky and it will come out at some point if he has seen it.
So.....I decided this was smarter so that I could show all 
tatted Christmas presents and then I don't have to 
wait till everyone gets them and try to remember to
show them in the new year!!!
Plus, I have a doily I am wanting to tat specifically for my
hubby for Christmas, and I definitely don't want him
to see if beforehand!!!  
So....if you will all bear with me, this was my best option
for all other tatted Christmas gifts from now on!!!  :)
Have a wonderful day!!  

2 comments: